- Minimally Invasive Laminectomy & Discectomy: Quicker recovery times and less need for pain medication than traditional open approaches
- Kyphoplasty: Minimally invasive treatment of spine fractures. Eliminates the need for cumbersome braces. Proven quicker recovery times and less need for pain medication than traditional open approaches
- Minimally invasive spine fusions
- Artificial disk surgery: Artificial discs represent an emerging treatment option in degenerative disorders of the spine. They are designed to be an alternative to traditional spinal fusion surgery, with the advantage of preserving spinal motion while maintaining stability.
- Complex spine surgery
- Scoliosis/Deformity correction surgery
- Spinal cord tumors: surgical treatment and resection
- Traumatic injuries to the spine: A comprehensive treatment strategy including diagnosis, formulation of appropriate surgical treatment regimen, and post-injury rehabilitiation
- Epidural Steriod injections: Non-surgical delivery of medication to the spine to treat nerve and back pain. Performed in an outpatient setting with minimal recovery and healing time.
- X-Stop procedure as an alternative to traditional lumbar laminectomy